Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
ESRB Rating: E Everyone
ESRB Content: Mild cartoon violence
Power up, team up, one up to save the Sprixie Kingdom!
Pounce and climb through dozens of colorful courses! Multiply the fun by teaming up with or competing against friends locally* or online** to reach each stage’s goal. Work together to explore and uncover collectibles, or compete for the crown by earning the highest score, making for a friendly frenzy! Mario (and his friends) can use a variety of power-ups like the Super Bell, which grants catlike abilities like climbing and scratching. Power up to complete stages and take the crown!
Explore a seamless feline world in the new Bowser’s Fury adventure
Free-roaming Super Mario gameplay makes a return in this brand-new adventure. Bowser has become gargantuan and lost all control! Explore Lake Lapcat and its islands, complete objectives to collect Cat Shines, and team up with Bowser Jr. to bring his big, bad dad back to normal. Just watch out for Bowser’s island-wide attacks.
New and improved features pounce in
The Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury game features the same lively co-op gameplay, creative levels and power-ups as the original game, but with added improvements. In the Super Mario 3D World part of the game, characters move faster and the dash powers up more quickly. Both adventures support the newly added Snapshot Mode—pause the action to get the perfect shot, apply filters, and decorate with stamps!
In Super Mario 3D World, choose from Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad and set off to save the Sprixie Kingdom. Each character has a distinct playstyle—Luigi can jump extra high and Peach can float for a short time. Rosalina is also available as a playable character later in the game! Jump, dash, and pounce to reach the goal while collecting Green Stars, coins and power-ups.
Collect stamps throughout your adventure in Super Mario 3D World and use them in Snapshot Mode (in both Super Mario 3D World and the Bowser’s Fury adventure) to create masterpieces to share with friends and family.
In Bowser’s Fury, Mario arrives on Lake Lapcat and is confronted with a rampaging Bowser! Join forces with Bowser Jr. and venture through an interconnected world made of cat-themed…well, everything. Enemies, flowers, and even birds take on a feline form.
Need some extra assistance bringing Bowser out of his frenzied, furious state? Another player can take control of Bowser Jr. and help out by attacking enemies and storing power-ups. Two sets of claws are better than one!
- Enjoy two Mario adventures solo or with friends*
- In Super Mario 3D World, choose a character—each with distinct playstyles—as you dash and climb through dozens of colorful courses, collecting Green Stars and power-ups along the way
- Cooperate (and compete) with friends locally* or online** to reach each stage’s goal. A crown is awarded to the highest-scoring player, making for a friendly frenzy
- In addition to added multiplayer options, the Nintendo Switch version of the Super Mario 3D World game has been improved with faster character speeds and more
- Explore a seamless feline world in Lake Lapcat, complete objectives to collect Cat Shines, and defeat a giant Bowser in the new Bowser’s Fury adventure
- In Bowser’s Fury, pass a Joy-Con™ controller to a friend as they take control of Bowser Jr. in 2-player mode
- Take snapshots of your favorite gameplay moments with Snapshot Mode
- Use compatible amiibo™ figures, including the newly-released Cat Mario amiibo and Cat Peach amiibo, for power-ups and other surprises
*Additional games, systems and/or accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Games, systems and some accessories sold separately.
** Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
***amiibo sold separately. Visit amiibo.com for details on amiibo functionality.
©2013-2021 Nintendo. Super Mario and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo. ©2013-2021 Nintendo. Super Mario and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo.
Orders placed on weekends or holidays will start processing the following business day.
Some products may be delayed by 2-3 additional days due to warehouse stock changes, but orders will still ship within the same week. Digital Gift cards can take up to 48 hours to be delivered to your email or through SMS (when applicable).